Enameled cast iron pot with lid 4,3L Ombre Vintage Cuisine
This pot for special tasks that will be perfect for any type of stoves, including an induction stove. It has various uses - from cooking goulash, stuffed cabbage to baking bread and even cakes! Our solid and massive pot is a real investment. Properly maintained - oiled and maintained will serve for many years. Why? Because cast iron is a very durable and resistant material. Thanks to the enamel coating, you can easily keep the dish clean. The lid has tabs that support the proper circulation of water vapor, which makes each dish stew in its own sauce, allowing it to remain juicy and does not lose nutritional value.
The device is available in 4 color versions: orange ombre, red ombre, blue ombre, grey ombre
Enamel, ecological and antiallergic coating
The enamel coating is ecological and anti-allergic. In addition, it prevents the accumulation and development of bacteria, making it hygienic and does not affect the quality of dishes. The dishes are healthy and have a natural taste.
For frying, braising, and baking
Natural cast iron evenly distributes heat, so your favorite dishes do not burn.
High temperature resistant
MThe dish is resistant to high temperatures, so it is perfect for cooking meat and bread.
* Enameled dishes may have manufacturing imperfections that are natural for this type of dishes: bulges, asymmetrical prints, etc. They do not affect the quality of the product and prepared dishes, but only emphasize their traditional method.
- cast iron pot
- stainless steel handle
- the tabs on the inside of the lid support the circulation of steam
- enamel, ecological and antiallergic coating
- resistant to high temperatures
- ideal for frying and baking in the oven
- suitable for gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, and induction cookers
- not dishwasher safe
- capacity: 4,3 L
- dimensions: diameter: 22 cm; height: 16 cm with handle
- weight: 6,3 kg