Air Fryer is a unique device that allows you to prepare a wide range of tasty and healthy dishes. It can be used to prepare not only fries but also desserts, pizzas, breads, meats and many, many other.
This is an appliance that provides a healthier alternative to cooking, without the use of fat. The air fryer is quick and convenient to use, so it has become very popular among people who want to eat healthy. In this article, we will show you some simple recipes that can be prepared in the Vintage Cuisine air free fryer.
1. Wheat bread
375 g wheat flour
15 g of fresh yeast
250 ml of water
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1. Crumble the yeast into a bowl, add water, olive oil, sugar, salt and flour.
2. Knead into a smooth dough.
3. Cover the bowl with a cloth or cling film and set aside for 1 h to rise.
4. After this time, form a round loaf from the dough.
Place the bread in the machine by lining it with baking paper beforehand.
5. Bake at 200 deg. 15 min.
2. chicken wings
12 chicken wings
¼ cup soy sauce
1 cup coca cola
½ -1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon sweet ground bell pepper
1 tablespoon of wine vinegar
2 tbsp oil
1. Mix soy sauce with pepper, paprika, vinegar and oil.
2. Dip wings in soy sauce and coca cola, set aside at room temperature for 15 minutes to marinate.
3. Transfer the wings to an appliance and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the finished wings with sesame seeds.
3. Chocolate fondant
100 g dark chocolate
50 g of butter + to grease the molds
4 tablespoons sugar
small pinch of salt
1 tbsp flour + for greasing the moulds
powdered sugar for sprinkling
1. Grease the molds thoroughly with butter and dust with flour.
2. Break the chocolate and melt in a water bath. Add butter to the melted chocolate and stir until it melts completely.
3. Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the sugar and salt. 4. Mix with a kitchen broom. Finally, add sifted flour and mix again.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared molds.
6. Bake at 200 degrees for 8 minutes.
7. Before serving, sprinkle the top with powdered sugar.
4. Baked salmon in marinade with lime
1 sheet of salmon
½ teaspoon of salt
pinch of pepper
½ lime juice
grated lime zest
1 tablespoon chopped dill
2 finely chopped garlic cloves
1. Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl, put the pieces of salmon in it, thoroughly coat it in the marinade.
2. Bake at 180 degrees for 12 minutes.
5. roasted cauliflower
1 small head of cauliflower
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
1 tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp. pomegranate seeds fresh cilantro
2 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp olive oil
½ teaspoon lemon juice
1. Divide the cauliflower into florets.
In a bowl, mix olive oil, smoked paprika, cinnamon and salt.
2. Put the cauliflower in the bowl with the marinade, mix thoroughly.
3. Transfer the cauliflower to the machine.
4. Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Serve the baked cauliflower with the sauce, pomegranate seeds and fresh cilantro.
You can find the above recipes by following the link from the QR code found in the manual of the Vintage Cuisine Fat Air Fryer.